The Conductonaut liquid metal thermal compound was developed for high-efficiency applications. The Conductonaut is recommended as a top product for experienced users who are looking for a solution with the best heat dissipation in the temperature range of over 8°C.
- Ultra-High Thermal Conductivity
- Increased Indium Content
- Optimal Application Through Plastic Needle
- Density: 6,24g/cm³
- Application Temperature: 10° C bis 140° C
- Thermal Conductivity: 73 W/mk
- Consistency: Liquid
- Color: Silver
- Standard Sizes: 1g
- Possible Thickness: Variable
- Silicone-Based: No
- Typical Application: For CPUs, GPUs, Notebooks, ICs
Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut is a liquid metal thermal compound based on a eutectic alloy. Very high thermal conductivity is achieved through a special mixing ratio of the metals tin, gallium, and indium. We recommend applying Conductonaut to nickel-plated copper as this offers the best long-term stability.
- Viscosity: 0.0021 pas
- Density: 6.24g/cm3
- Recommended Temperature: 10°C / +140°C
- Contents: 1g
There are no reviews yet.