With its excellent thermal conductivity, Hydronaut can also be used in the overclocking area, but it was specially developed for users with large heat sinks who are looking for a high-quality product with an attractive price/performance ratio for their water-cooling system, for example.
The Hydronaut Paste offers optimal thermal conductivity for large-area heat transfer media, as can be found particularly in the water-cooling sector.
The Hydronaut thermal paste has a silicone-free carrier structure. This has the advantage that it has a very low weight and a high degree of flexibility, which means that the thermal paste can be applied very easily.
Hydronaut achieves optimal values for use on medium and large-area heat carriers. The product, manufactured according to the ROHS standard, is an easily applied heat transfer medium for demanding users.
- Very Good Thermal Conductivity
- High Long-Term Stability
- Applicable to Aluminum Coolers
- Convenient 1 Gram, Making this Thermal Paste Very Easy to Apply
- Delivers Optimal Heat Transfer for Larger-Scale Cooling Systems, including Water Cooled Systems
- Silicon free: Lightweight & Flexible
- Popular Choice for Overclockers and Extreme Gamers
- Thermal conductivity 11.8 W/mk
- Thermal Resistance: 0.0076 K/W
- Electrical Conductivity: 0 pS / m
- Viscosity: 140-190 Pas
- Spec. Weight: 2.6g / cm3
- Temperature: -200 ° C / +350 ° C
- Content: 1g