Arctic MX-4 4g Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material
- Excellent Performance: Composed of Carbon Micro-Particles Which Lead to An Extremely High Thermal Conductivity. It Guarantees That Heat Generated from The CPU Or GPU Is Dissipated Efficiently.
- High Performance: With excellent temperature reduction performance, the MX-4 is ideal for CPU and GPU cooling, and other applications between power semiconductor components and heatsinks.
- Safe Application: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrically conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- High Durability: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- Easy to Apply: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
Out of stockCompare
MX-4 is a high thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance compound for components that require optimum thermal dissipation. It is ideally suited for use in CPU, GPU cooling and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks where thermal conductivity is a major factor. Since the MX-4 does not contain any metal particles, there are no problems regarding electrical conductivity or capacitance.
Unlike other silver and copper compounds, MX-4 ensures that contact with electrical traces, pins, and leads cannot result in any damage. With MX-4 no curing and no bleeding of the compound are possible. In contrast to other products, this compound does not show decreasing performance over time, does not need to be reapplied and has a durability of at least 8 years.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.